Welcome to Texas Bug Control Tarrytown Pest Control! We provide effective and eco-friendly pest control services for residents and businesses in Tarrytown, Texas and surrounding areas near Austin.
Common Pests in Tarrytown
Tarrytown’s warm climate and proximity to wooded areas makes it vulnerable to pest problems. Some of the most common pests we treat include:
- Spiders – Black widows, brown recluses, wolf spiders, and others take up residence in dark corners, wood piles, and landscaping. Their bites can be painful or medically significant.
- Ants – Odorous house ants, Argentine ants, fire ants, and carpenter ants frequently invade homes in search of food and nesting sites. They can damage lawns, plants, and structures.
- Cockroaches – American, Oriental, and smoky brown roaches often enter houses through drains and cracks seeking food and moisture. They spread bacteria and trigger allergies.
Pest Control Services We Offer
Texas Bug Control uses integrated pest management techniques to get rid of pests while minimizing chemical usage. Our services include:
- General home pest control – interior and exterior treatments for common pests.
- Mosquito control – outdoor barrier sprays, misting systems, and yard treatments.
- Termite inspections, prevention, and control – including liquid barrier treatments, baits, and wood reinforcement.
- Rodent removal and exclusion – humane trapping and sealing up entry points.
- Bed bug treatments – combination heat and chemical elimination.
- Wildlife removal – safe removal of snakes, bats, opossums, raccoons, and more.
- Commercial services – for restaurants, offices, retail stores, apartment complexes, etc.
- Preventative pest control plans – including quarterly, biannual, and annual protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
What chemicals do you use for pest control?
We use the latest least-toxic pesticides and follow all regulations for safety. Many products today are natural or plant-based.
Will pest control sprays harm my garden?
We avoid spraying blooming plants that pollinators frequent. For edible gardens, we recommend using row covers while spraying.
How soon after treatment will I see results?
Depending on the pest, you should see a decrease within days to weeks as the infestation is eliminated.
Do you offer mosquito misting systems?
Yes, we install automated misting systems that cover your whole yard and dramatically reduce mosquitoes.
Contact Texas Bug Control Today!
If you need pest control in Tarrytown or surrounding areas near Austin, contact our team at Texas Bug Control today! Complete our online request form and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Let us handle your pest problem!